Terms and Conditions
1. AGREEMENT. In this Agreement ("Agreement") "you" refers to each customer, "we", us" and "our" refer to ZoeBallz.Net. "Services" refers to the services provided by us, including our web hosting services. This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and explains your obligations to us for various Services. When you use your account or allow someone else to use it, this Agreement covers such services or actions. By using the Services under this Agreement, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement and any pertinent rules or policies that are or may be published by us.
2. FEES, PAYMENT AND TERM. As consideration for the services you have selected, you agree to pay us the applicable service(s) fees. All fees payable hereunder are non-refundable except as specified on the "Payments" page. By submitting to this Agreement, you represent you will not use our Services for any unlawful purpose.
2a. BILLING. Invoices will be sent via email 7 days before the due date. The due date is the 1st of each month. Any account more than 7 days in arrears will be suspended.
2b. CANCELLATION. If you do not wish to renew your Monthly, Quarterly or Annual Service agreement you must cancel your account by emailing us. A cancellation refers to the removal of user materials from our systems and the deactivation of services. Domain Name Registrations CANNOT be cancelled. As the purchaser of the Domain Name you are the Domain Name's owner until the term of the Domain Name's registration has expired.
2c. SERVICE LEVEL CHANGES. You are allowed to upgrade your Web Site Hosting package for free but it is effective from the 1st of the current month therefore a topup fee for the upgrade may be due. Downgrades will be free and effective immediately.
3. BILLING FOR ADDITIONAL FILE TRANSFERS. Limitations for bandwidth are updated once per day. Please allow 24 hrs for any upgrades to take effect.
4. ILLEGAL USE. ZoeBallz.Net servers may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or distribution of any information, data, or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material; trademarks; trade secrets or other intellectual property rights used without proper authorization; material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
5. SECURITY. Violations of system or network security are prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples include but are not limited to the following: unauthorized access, use, probing, or scanning of systems security or authentication measures, data, or traffic; interference with service to any user, host, or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system, broadcast attacks; forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
6. SERVER ABUSE. Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to a ZoeBallz.Net's servers or customers are strictly prohibited. This includes the abusive sending of unsolicited email, also known as "Spam."
7. CUSTOMER CONDUCT. You are solely responsible for the contents of your transmissions through ZoeBallz.Net. Your use of the ZoeBallz.Net service(s) is subject to all applicable UK and international laws and regulations. You agree: (1) to comply with UK law regarding the transmission of technical data through ZoeBallz.Net; (2) not to use ZoeBallz.Net for illegal purposes; (3) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the ZoeBallz.Net; and (4) to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to ZoeBallz.Net. You agree not to transmit through ZoeBallz.Net's service(s) any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, or otherwise legally objectionable material of any kind or nature. You further agree not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable UK or international law or regulation. Attempts to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems are prohibited. You shall not interfere with another customer's use and enjoyment of the ZoeBallz.Net's service(s) or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar services. ZoeBallz.Net may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate your service or any agreement with us should your conduct fail to conform to these terms and conditions.
8. COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY VIOLATIONS. You agree not to engage in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities. Also, you agree to not engage in activity that violates privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others. ZoeBallz.Net is required by law to remove or block access to customer content upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement. It is also ZoeBallz.Net's policy to terminate the privileges of customers who commit repeat violations of copyright laws.
9. ACTIONS TAKEN BY ZoeBallz.Net. Your failure to meet or follow any of the Terms and Conditions set forth by ZoeBallz.Net is grounds for account deactivation. ZoeBallz.Net will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of its Terms and Conditions. ZoeBallz.Net reserves the right to remove any account without prior notice. When ZoeBallz.Net becomes aware of an alleged violation of its Terms and Conditions, ZoeBallz.Net will initiate an investigation. During the investigation, ZoeBallz.Net may restrict a customer's access in order to prevent further potentially unauthorized activity. Depending on the severity of the violation, ZoeBallz.Net may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, or terminate a customer's web hosting account and/or pursue other civil remedies. If such violation is a criminal offense, ZoeBallz.Net will notify the appropriate law enforcement authorities of such violation.
10. MODIFICATIONS TO AGREEMENT. You agree, during the period of this Agreement, that we may: (1) revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and (2) change the services provided under this Agreement. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately on posting of the revised Agreement or change to the service(s) on our web site, or on notification to you by e-mail or regular mail as per the Notices section of this agreement, Section 23. You agree to review our web site, including the Agreement, periodically to be aware of any such revisions. If you do not agree with any revision to the Agreement, you may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing us with notice by e-mail as per the Notices section of this agreement, Section 24. Notice of your termination will be effective on receipt and processing by us. You agree that, by continuing to use the Services following notice of any revision to this Agreement or change in service(s), you abide by any such revisions or changes.
11. MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. In order to change any of your account information with us, you must use your Account Identifier and Password that you were given when you opened your account with us. Please safeguard your Account Identifier and Password from any unauthorized use. In no event will we be liable for the unauthorized use or misuse of your Account Identifier or Password.
12. ANNOUNCEMENTS. We reserve the right to distribute information to you that is pertinent to the quality or operation of our services and those of our service partners. These announcements will be predominately informative in nature and may include notices describing changes, upgrades, new products and services offered by ZoeBallz.Net or other information to add security or to enhance your identity on the Internet.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You agree that our entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any Services(s) provided under this Agreement and any breach of this Agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid for such Service(s). We and our contractors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use any of the Services or for the cost of procurement of substitute services. We disclaim any and all loss or liability resulting from, but not limited to: (1) loss or liability resulting from access delays or access interruptions; (2) loss or liability resulting from data non-delivery or data mis-delivery; (3) loss or liability resulting from acts of God; (4) loss or liability resulting from the unauthorized use or misuse of your Account Identifier or Password; (5) loss or liability resulting from errors, omissions, or misstatements in any and all information or services(s) provided under this Agreement; (6) loss or liability resulting from the development or interruption of your Web site or email service. You agree that we will not be liable for interruption of business, or any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
14. INDEMNITY. You agree to release, indemnify, and hold us, our contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors and affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, of third parties relating to or arising under this Agreement, the Services provided hereunder or your use of the Services, including without limitation infringement by you, or someone else using the E-mail Service with your computer, of any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity, or from the violation of any of our operating rules or policy relating to the service(s) provided. When we are threatened with suit by a third party, we may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify us; your failure to provide those assurances may be considered by us to be a breach of your Agreement and may result in termination of our Services to you.
15. BREACH. You agree that failure to abide by any provision of this Agreement, any operating rule or policy provided by us, may be considered by us to be a material breach and that we may provide a written notice, describing the breach, to you. If you fail to provide evidence, which is reasonably satisfactory to us, that you have not breached your obligations under the Agreement, then we may terminate our Services, including but not limited to our web hosting services, without further notice. Any such breach by you shall not be deemed to be excused simply because we did not act earlier in response to that, or any other breach by you.
16. NO GUARANTEE. You agree that, by registration or reservation of your chosen domain name, such registration or reservation does not confer immunity from objection to either the registration, reservation, or use of the domain name.
17. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. You agree that your use of our Services is solely at your own risk. You agree that such Service(s) is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, or that the Service(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service(s) or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the our e-mail service or that defects in the Services software will be corrected. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the our e-mail service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. We make no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the e-mail service or any transactions entered into through the e-mail service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the e-mail service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
18. REVOCATION. You agree that we may terminate your right to use our Services if the information that you provided to register for our Services, or subsequently to modify it, contains false or misleading information, or conceals or omits any information we would likely consider material.
19. RIGHT OF REFUSAL. We, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to refuse to host your website or register you for other Services, or to terminate the Services we provide you within thirty (30) calendar days from receipt of your payment for such services. In the event we do not host your website or register you for other Services within such thirty (30) calendar day period, we agree to refund your applicable fee(s). You agree that we shall not be liable to you for loss or damages that may result from our refusal to host your website or register you for other Services.
20. SEVERABILITY. You agree that the terms of this Agreement are severable. If any term or provision is declared invalid or unenforceable, that term or provision will be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining terms and provisions will remain in full force and effect.
21. NON-AGENCY. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between the parties.
22. NON-WAIVER. Our failure to require performance by you of any provision hereof shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter; nor shall the waiver by us of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself.
23. NOTICES. Any notice, direction or other communication given under this Agreement shall be in writing and given by sending it via e-mail, in which case valid notice shall only have been deemed to be given when the sender has obtained an electronic confirmation of delivery. E-mail notice shall be sent to you at the e-mail address you have provided in your registration application or as updated from time to time.
24. ENTIRETY. You agree that this Agreement published by us is the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding our Services. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent.
25. GOVERNING LAW. THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND INTERPRETED AND ENFORCED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE UK.
26. INFANCY. You attest that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement.
27. DOMAIN NAMES. Individual Top Level Domains carry their own Terms and Conditions from the Domain Servicing Company.
ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.